General information on the "lángos" baking machine
The "lángosautomata" is a patent registered by the Hungarian Intellectual Property Office with wide range of industrial property protection.
The inventors of the "lángos" baking machine have been driven by the objective to create a machine that allows the clean, hygienic, environmentally friendly, oil- and energy-saving, safe frying of "lángos" with the production of consistent quality. Such a method gives way to a completely novel way of frying and selling "lángos". Similar "special" dedicated machines, equipment have promoted the spread of gofri waffle, gyros, toast and hot dog all over the world.
The operation of the "lángos" baking machine is spectacularly demonstrated by the video pieces found in the video gallery.
When designing the operation of the baking machine, the inventors were preoccupied with the creation of a machine where
With respect to the use of the baking machine, the creators have considered the following aspects to be important:
- the dough for "lángos" can be shaped, fried on both sides, while the fried "lángos" is dispensed with full automatism, without the touch or intervention of the human hand,
- processes take place in a closed space, and therefore the frying of "lángos" becomes more hygienic, safe and relatively free of foul smells,
- large quantities of "lángos" can be made even within a short period of time,
- the heating and keeping of the oil at a permanent temperature is supported by electric power, in an energy-saving manner,
- the quality, size, shape, colour, consistence of "lángos" pieces made after one another is nearly identical.
In view of the usability of the baking machine, it is advantageous that
- the machine should be operated without any special expertise or continuous supervision, and thus it can be operated by practically anyone, while other activities can also be performed,
- an option should be available for the discharge of oil, the oily parts should be easily removable, and cleanable in washing-up machines,
- it should have audible and light signals in order to provide information in relation to the "lángos" made and the process of operation.
- there is an option for the installation of a transparent cover that supports spectacle frying,
- the baking machine stands on its own rolling legs,
- through the installed ventilation the automata can be atteched to a vent hood or exhauster system or to a coalfilter.
Advantages of the baking machine for catering units, business enterprises
- The serial manufacturers, distributors of the baking machine can introduce brand new products on the global markets. As there is a shortage of novelties in the field of gastronomic equipment and large kitchen devices, whoever is allowed to manufacture, distribute the baking machine will have an opportunity to strengthen its market position.
- These manufacturers, distributions will have a chance to establish monopolistic positions, exclusivity on the given markets.
- The product advertisement of the baking machine - especially in monopolistic situations - means image and brand promotion opportunities for the manufacturers, distributors.
- The manufacturing, distribution of these machines can raise and thus satisfy latent consumer demands, because before the existence of the "lángos" baking machine for catering professionals, consumers it did not even occur how good it would be to have such a machine in the kitchen of the restaurant, or if they had such an idea, they could not bought one.
- The appearance of the baking machine create consumer demands for purchasing and use, the more frequent consumption of "lángos" and doughnuts, as well as the making and serving of these dishes in restaurants, which has been quite rare so far.
The "lángos" baking machine opens up huge opportunities for "lángos" to rise to the ranks of other highly popular national dishes that are widely known all over the world.
- "Lángos" and "lángos"-based dishes can enter the menu of any catering unit as additions to the existing offering among main courses, garnishes or desserts. They can be deployed even in the most elegant hotels, or buffet type breakfast in wellness hotels, or as main couse, garnish at lunch and dinner, or maybe at the pool as snack for children, restaurants, atmospheric taverns, pubs, bakeries, indoor and outdoor events as depending on the creative ideas of the chefs, head cooks, owners.
- In restaurants where the cuisine of nations appears as permanent or temporary and recurring offering, with the use of the baking machine a new, special Hungarian dish - "lángos - can be made and served.
- For those hotels and restaurants that have a terace during the summer time it can be a special guest luring opportunity due to the automata's design or to sell on the street.
- For those enterpreneurs or potential enterpreneurs who have not dealt with lángos baking due to different reasons, the automata offers various solution for hygene and safety problems.
- With the application of the baking machine, large quantities of fresh "lángos"" can be fried within a short period of time.
- With respect to the fact that "lángos" is fried in a closed space, the making of these dishes comply with the strictest hygienic requirements both in the kitchens and at outdoor events,
- With the baking machine, "lángos" can be produced in a hygienic, spectacular and diversified manner at buffet-type events offering high-standard catering services, receptions, wedding ceremonies, fairs and even mass events.
- Being very fashionable nowadays, spectacle frying can be made really spectacular with the use of the baking machine to enhance the preference for purchasing and consumption, increase the trust in guests who see their own "lángos" frying.
- Considerable quantities of energy can be saved by heating and keeping the small volume of oil hot in a closed space.
- Oil is also spared by using smaller quantities of oil in small spaces.
- With the consumption of less oil and energy, environmental aspects are enforced.
- As less oil and energy are needed, the same quantity of "lángos" can be produced with smaller costs, which means the reduction of unit costs for the making of this dish.
- As frying is performed in a closed space, with the application of filters and air-suction units, there is no foul smell with the use of oil and frying, your skin will not absorb the unpleasant smell of oil.
- Owing to frying in a closed space, it is not too probable that hot oil will splash or spill out, which reduces accident risks, while improves work safety.
Purchasing, manufacturing and distribution of the "lángos" baking machine
- Size of the machine (depth/ width/hight) 92x102x177 cm with rolling legs and exhaust connection
- Weight: cc. 327 kg, without packing
- Power supply: 400 V
- Voltage: 3x16 A
- The maximum power consumption: 6,7 kW/h
- Operating temperature to achieve from room temperature: 15-20 perc/min
- Capacity: cc. 50-60 pieces/hour
- Size of the "lángos": 19-20 cm
- Volume of the oil tank: 15 liters
- Transparent walls to make cooking show
- Exhaust: Built in exhaust system, and external connection as well
- ?Lángos? counting
- Interior lighting
- Reliable operation
- Easy to use, touch-screen control panel
- CE certification (in progress)
The video shots at the website, such a prototype of the "lángos" baking machine is shown that spectacularly demonstrates the functional operation of the machine.
To get information about prices and conditions please contact us!
We are looking for partners in other countries, as well!
If you are interested in purchasing, distributing "lángos" baking machines, or you would like to re-order the machine please provide your contact details and intention here in the Contacts, and we will contact you.